Think about it, there must be higher love Down in the heart or hidden in the stars above Without it, life is a wasted time Look inside your heart, I'll look inside mine.

Because you're so special,




Because you're so special,
I've got something really important to give you...



You're always there for me
You've even held my hand
Whenever I had problems
You would always understand

I'm so glad to have you
As such a close friend
I'm truly glad to say
On you, I can depend


Now, you better believe
This is only the start
You mean so much to me
That I give you
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments

 
© 2011 Because She Would Ask Me Why I Loved Her
Designed by BlogThietKe Cooperated with Duy Pham
Released under Creative Commons 3.0 CC BY-NC 3.0
Posts RSSComments RSS
Back to top