Think about it, there must be higher love Down in the heart or hidden in the stars above Without it, life is a wasted time Look inside your heart, I'll look inside mine.

Kiss You Hello

I want to see you radiant,
sun splashed in your hair,
skin dewy as morning.

I want to hear you sing,
notes of heaven in the air.

I want to touch your hand,
and feel your hand touch mine.

I want to know your love,
and show that open
does not mean broken.

I want to cherish your spirit,
your female warrior
and your little girl
alike.

I longed to know this state,
to touch it and keep it
and know it intimately.

And now I taste love,
every day when I wake
and kiss you hello.

Thanks To kelley
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments

 
© 2011 Because She Would Ask Me Why I Loved Her
Designed by BlogThietKe Cooperated with Duy Pham
Released under Creative Commons 3.0 CC BY-NC 3.0
Posts RSSComments RSS
Back to top